Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Paperwhites and Poinsettias in Bloom for Christmas




It isn’t Christmastime at our house without paperwhites blooming. My husband gets full credit for the true, natural blooms in our home throughout the year, and this season is no exception. Though there's snow on the ground outside, something equally white (yet full of life) blooms in a vase on the dining table.




 

I grow my own version of paperwhites, and very literally make them out of white paper, of course. But I can’t stop there. I love poinsettias, the pink and coral variety, and do my part to also make them bloom from bits of paper into colorful crafted bouquets just in time for Christmas.



To make your own beautiful Christmas floral bouquet (from papers white, pinks and reds, mine are from Paper Source papers) you will want to get my Cut Flowers Christmas set from Lettering Delights.


The files used to make these poinsettias, paperwhites, sprigs, pine cones, and evergreens for the bouquet below are from the  Cut Flowers ChristmasCut Flowers Evergreens, and  Cut Flowers Holly sets on Lettering Delights.



So delight your guests this winter with your own creations of nature brought indoors to bloom throughout the season.

No comments: