Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A soft touch for the season

Call it a sneak peek or a spoiler, but this is a sweet peek at a new collection I am working on with Lettering Delights. I had such fun working on design and decor ideas for the Cut Flowers collection we did last spring. It just seems the natural next step to have a Cut Flowers Holiday collection for crafters to create with as the season approaches.
This collection will include the traditional floral and evergreen icons, all from nature brought to paper. 
The rich reds and pinks of poinsettias, the greenery of holly and mistletoe, the natural texture of pine cones, and the crispness of paper whites will come together this season as little works of art. 

I will be sharing ideas for gift giving, card designing and holiday decorating. I will also share tips and trick for papercrafting specific to this collection.

The collection won’t be ready for a few more weeks, but start thinking of your own creative uses for this new sequel to Cut Flowers, the holiday collection.

I will let you know when the collection has changed from a sweet peek to a Friday favorite on Lettering Delights. Prepared to be spoiled!

3 comments:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

Sheri, I just can't wait they look gorgeous!

Lori Comeau said...

Beautiful, I just love the pinecone.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

GaTechGal said...

I just picked the new sets over at Lettering Delights. I look forward to your instructions on how to put them together. :-)