Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Love or Be Loved!

 I have been creating calendars for the 2013 year and have made a new Love calendar for the year ahead. It is one print of the entire year with all months visible. It is has the charming little angels perched on the word LOVE with clouds and hearts.

The phrase love those around you each and every day in 2013, and a verse from the Love Chapter (1 Corinthians 13:7) love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things, are the encouraging sentiment of the year, as that should be a part of each day of one’s life.

In addition to this new Love calendar, I have also reprinted the original Love One Another calendar for 2013 and it is also available on my Etsy shop.

This year I have made the calendars in the 8.5 x 11 format, with rounded corners and a hole punched at top. They are perfect for hanging or sitting on a shelf.

Either calendar will make a lovely gift for those young and old, family and friends.

What the world needs now, is love calendars, sweet love calendars, that’s the only thing that there’s not enough of . . . until now! So spread the love!

To see the entire line of my Etsy products go to my Etsy shop button at top, right or click here to take you directly to the Sheri’s Creations shop. Oh, and also, get ready to see the newest products available from my creations in embroidery patterns, coming soon and very soon. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your LOVE calendars---and all the things you have on Etsy now. We all love to be loved. mom