Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rescue and Recovery


It’s time to bring back my little fire fighter and his rescue pal. This is a collection I started, put aside, and have now recovered due to the interest many of you have shared with me for your love of the little guy.

Right now the collection is just beginning to be fueled, but hopefully it will spark the interest of just the right folks and maybe one day we will be able to see The Little Rescue Crew manufactured into products from fabrics, to paper goods, to bedding for little guys, to pajamas, and even to match boxes. Just the thought of it kind of gets me fired up!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Sheri, I am a lover of all your halloween and christmas fabrics--has you woodland creatures been printed as fabric ever? xoxo shannon

Jami Larson said...

This would be a fun cricut imagine cartridge. What a fun design. Add other little boys doing things that little boys do and I think it would be a hit.