Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Far East, but not so far away!


I have been working on a collection that started a few years back when I had the opportunity to develop a few goodies for all of my teacher friends. We were having a teacher appreciation luncheon with asian food and I made each staff member a little take out box with fortune cookie, a tea bag container and a menu-thank you card. The little tiki box that you see in the photo was for another project, I will explain that another time.

That little asian set developed into a theme that I have now been able to create into a collection that will debut this spring for one of my clients. I will also be using it as a collection for the Surtex Show in May. Here is a sneak peak at some of the patterns in the collection done in two different colorways.


No comments: