Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sweet Peeps for Easter


I have been working on putting many of my collections together in a format, layout style which shows an entire collection in a way that I have not done on my website. Many of the collections I have shared on my blog over the last year are newer collections that are not displayed on my website. I wanted to take this time to share some of the lines on my blog that are only visible in a small way on my website.

I thought I would start with Sweet Peeps as today is Easter and this is the Easter collection I have. Please keep in mind that this collection and many of the collections I will be sharing with you over the next few weeks are not necessarily lines that have been developed for fabrics. I will try to let you know when I share a line that has been manufactured as fabrics or scrapbooking products or for any other product for manufacturing, so you will know where or when to find them.

This will be the first of many collections I hope you will find a little joy in along with others as you take a peek every few days to see what is new, or what is re-new to you! I’d love to hear your thoughts on these as I do believe the information from you can help in seeing some of these collections become fabrics or paper products or even table top items as I share the input with my manufacturers.

Today I wish you a lovely and happy Easter and tomorrow . . . let’s just see what tomorrow brings!

No comments: