Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Cut flowers year round


It’s springtime, and it’s beautiful outside, and there are lovely flowers blooming all about. I do not garden, I don’t even work in the flower beds, but I love flowers. Love to see them in my neighbors yard. Love to see then at the florist. Love to see them in nature. Love to see them fresh, cut and in my home. However, this will have to be my way of sharing cut flowers, but bonus, they will last year round.
Enjoy this bouquet if you aren’t able to have your own fresh cut flowers this season.

5 comments:

Poppy said...

Love them. I like the size you made these. I will have to make some bigger next time.

Anonymous said...

I really love what you have done with these flowers!!!

Stace said...

Is that calendar yours? It's beautiful!

Sheri McCulley said...

Yes, Stace it is my calendar, but it can be yours too if you just go to my U-Pick button on the right and choose LoveCalendar.jpg from the list, download the image, print and hang!

Wendy said...

That is a beautiful bouquet ... well done!!! and thank you for sharing :) :)