Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

ABC, easy as 123!


It’s time for our ABCs and 123s, and just in time for a new school year! The complete collection of In a Little Teacup is now available on Lettering Delights.
Let me just spell it out for you, and believe me, it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. It makes a great set of flash cards for school kids.
2. It is a perfect set of alphabet and number cards for classroom borders, bulletin boards and hanging decor.
3. It is a fun set of scrapbook supplies for making the “first day of school” page for yearly scrapbooks.
And I haven’t even begun to tell you about the possibilities of what this darling collection can do for baby nursery and shower decor, baby clothing, baby gift giving. Oh, baby, it’s so much fun!
Here’s a sneak peek of the baby blocks (gift boxes) and nursery decor. More to come on these themes soon!
This is a graphics collection on LD made for both boys and girls. I have designed the set to offer colors that are softer and sweeter (the girl set), and a set of colors that provide a more rough and tumble appeal (the boy set). The complete collection has the alphabet and numbers as a font set, an alphabet card set, a numbers card set, a wide range of coordinated paper patterns, a set of teacups, and a complete set of alphabet and number blocks that will cut and fold into boxes.

The two layouts above show the colorway for the boy set. I will soon have projects to show with the boy set too!

I will be sharing projects and ideas over the next few days and weeks for everyone from that brand new baby to those big kids in school, from decor to gifts, from learning to playing, from abc to xyz!

Get ready to learn how to play again with the In a Little Teacup collection from yours truly and Lettering Delights. Go here or click on my Lettering Delights sign at top right to start playing around with this fun set!

3 comments:

-Candi said...

absolutely LOVE these Sheri! I plan to use them for flashcards, and room decor for both my 2yr olds room and our homeschooling room! Cutest sets ever!

Sheri McCulley said...

Oh Candi, I'm so delighted that you like them. Would love to see your photos sometime. :)

Miladylc said...

I Love them Have got all items
to have when my Honorary Grandson gets old enough to use them
Thank you Sheri