Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mural, Mural on the Wall . . .


. . . what’s the cutest of them all? Okay, well, that is if you lean toward the Sheri Berry style, you might just think these are the cutest darn murals for kids’ walls you’ve ever see. Then again, I’m a little biased. :)

I’m delighted to say that the company Murals Your Way has partnered with me to bring 76 designs to their site for people to order Sheri Berry murals for wall coverings. I will share a few pieces here from the collections. However, I encourage you to take a look at the site to see all of the murals available. If you get on the site and cannot find my art, look under the artists section for the name Sheri McCulley, as that is where my art will appear on the site.


The art on the mural designs are from the collections: Tiki Tikes, Sprout, Emma & Ethan, Kate & Nate and Woodland Tails. There are plenty from each theme, so if you have taken a liking to any of these collections, you might just find a little something you didn’t know you were looking for. Some of the murals can be personalized with names, and other alterations can be made.



These murals would be fun for baby and kid room decor, but I think they could be the ultimate visual statement for the walls of day-care centers, grade school classrooms, pediatrician and orthodontist offices and even pediatric units in hospitals. Wherever you find babies and kids, you could find this art!

so . . . who’s the happiest of them all? That would be me!

No comments: