• Cover sheet with photo of finished project
• Color guide and instructions, as well as the DMC embroidery floss guide for each pattern
• Stitch guide and detailed tips and tricks for transferring the design
• Pattern of animal and teacup with letter (and reversed version for iron on transfer)
• Pattern of animal and teacup without letter (and reversed version for iron on transfer)
Above is an example of the seven pages you will receive in the PDF pattern.
When you get the pattern, you will also receive art for the teacup animal without the letter, as you see in this sample with the bear on the teacup and no “B” on the cup. This allows for variety in the collection, as many of you will have favorite animals to embroider, but may not want letters in the completed artwork.
These little teacup animals are perfect for so many baby and child projects, but I think they are equally useful and fitting for pillows, wall hangings, quilts and tea towel art. Who doesn’t love the teacup theme? Since these patterns allow you to embroider the teacup scenes without the alphabet letters, you might enjoy creating your own sets of pets, sea animals and safari animals, or just your favorite animals.
This is the pet collection: cat, dog, mouse, rabbit, frog and newt. Note, I am showing these patterns with the animals and teacups but without the letters, as an option for your needlework.
This is the safari collection: alligator, elephant, giraffe, hippo, kangaroo, lion, tiger and zebra. I am showing these patterns with the animals and teacups but without the letters, as an option for your needlework.
Just think of this as 26 ways to create your own embroidery projects and give the gift of handcrafting to all your favorite creatures in your life. You can review each pattern in detail at my Etsy shop.