Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Trails for Woodland Tails


I’m so happy to announce the arrival of Woodland Tails to the fabric world! Riley Blake Designs and SBD (yours truly) created the collection in three different colorways (blue, pink and green). Their amazing sales reps are heading down the trails to all the happening fabric shops and showing off the woodland critters, as they are anxious to find a permanent home. Well, that is until you creative sewing geniuses get your hands on the goods.

I expect the collections will show up in your favorite fabric shops by March or April. I will keep you posted as I know more. You can always visit RBD’s site to find out when and where to locate the fabrics and also see previous collections we have done together.

Here are the pink and green colorways, below. The blue colorway is at the top of the posting.

Happy trails!



6 comments:

barbgep said...

Sheri Berry, I love these colorways--- I'm so looking forward to seeing the fabric.

grandmarockton said...

love this ! TOO STITCHN" CUTE!

Amanda Perry said...

Sheri, your designs are simply amazing. I just finished a Halloween quilt with your Trick or Treat collection and love it! My boys, who are 7 and 4 love it so much I had to order the Costume Party fabric and have to make another so they do not fight over who uses it! Now I want this woodland tails and must get some of your Christmas collection to make quilts for gifts for family. Keep up the amazing work and thank you for sharing your gift with the world!

Nelda said...

These are great - are they also available as digital paper? I would love to craft with them.

Sheri McCulley said...

Nelda, the Woodland Tails collection is also available as a cartridge for the new printer/cutter, Cricut Imagine by ProvoCraft. They named the collection Nursery Tails so you can look for it by that name.

Thanks for asking, Sheri

Jan Johnson said...

Sheri, I was completely smitten when I randomly came upon a fat quarter of your "Alpine Woodland" design. So adorable and northern European. I am now grieving that I found it much too late, but will look forward to your other designs. If you know of ANY source for Alpine, pls do let me know. Thanks for your magical work.