Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

A pillow of Joy!


Can you tell that I am having such fun with Alpine Wonderland??  Brooke here again to share another quick pillow project with you.


I will admit that I saw this cute idea on etsy and then decided to recreate it in my style.  So first off I traced my “Joy” letters on Steam a Seam and adhered them to the wrong side of the poinsettia print.


I cut them out and placed them on the holly berry print.  I did some simple stitching to keep them in place.


I sewed a small strip to the top and then used a larger piece of the main print for the bottom section.  I did make sure that my favorite scenes were visible on the pillow front.


I decided to use the same main print for the back too.


 A few finished views...


This is my personal favorite!  Hope you have enjoyed this fun project....see you next time!

No comments: